- IAGSDC - International Association of Gay Square Dance Clubs
The IAGSDC is an umbrella organization supporting gay and lesbian Modern Western Square Dance clubs in the United States, Canada, Japan and Denmark. All IAGSDC clubs dance the Callerlab specified levels of Modern Western Square Dancing.
- The International Association of Gay/Lesbian Country Western Dance Clubs
The International Association of Gay/Lesbian Country Western Dance Clubs coordinates the activities of its member clubs and serves as a central source of information about the Gay & Lesbian Country Western dance scene.
- Amherst Area English Country Dancers
Amherst, MA: English Country Dancing
- Gays For Patsy - Community Dancing in Boston
Boston: Country and western two-step, line dancing. (A few Saturdays or Sunday a month)
- Dirty Water Saloon
Country-western two-step and lin dancing for GLBT & friends. (Boston, Wednesdays)
- Swing Dancing Boston
Swing, Latin, Ballroom dancing for the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgendered community and allies.
- Sun Assembly English Country Dancers
Come Enjoy the Fun, Beauty, and Community of English Country Dancing in Durham, North Carolina. Gender-free calling.
- Queer Jitterbugs
San Francisco’s only non-profit and first ever all-queer dance studio run by and for queer folk. Swing, salsa, ballroom, couples dances.
- Heather and Rose Country Dancers
Oregon: English and Scottish Country Dance.
- The Dance Database: DanceDB.tedcrane.com
Ted Crane's national (mainly) contra dance database. A computerized multimedia database of dances, callers, musicians and dance halls.
- DEFFA - The Down East Friends of the Folk Arts
he DEFFA Newsletter is the publication of the Downeast Friends of the Folk arts. It is a schedule of folk music and dance events, predominantly in the State of Maine and coastal New Hampshire. These events include concerts, contradances, international folk dance, jam sessions, music swaps, and festivals.
- Folk Dance Association: Folk Dance, Contra Dance, Square Dance, Traditional Dance, Recreationl Dance and Ethnic Dance
Publishers of the Folk Dance Directory since 1970, they now have a large database of dance clubs and dance events. Coverage includes the United States of America and Canada.
- NEFFA: New England Folk Festival Association
The New England Folk Festival Association runs an annual folk festival as well as weekly dances at the Cambridge, Massachusetts, VFW.
- The Dance Gypsy
Produces a large and detailed seasonal planner listing dance events. Site has many links. The focus is new England.
- Springstep | celebrating cultures and connecting people through dance+music…
The first permanent home for folk life in New England.